Welcome to Merino Mill! We are a business center located on Main Street in Mooresville, NC. We hosts numerous small to large corporate businesses, manufacturers, creatives, shops, and restaurants!
- SATURDAY JUL. 22nd | LKN Cars & Coffee Car Show Featuring Defined Coffee and Alino Pizzeria | 8-11:00 AM
- SUNDAY JUL. 30th | Barcelona Burger & Beer Garden | Kids' Burger Making Event | 3-5pm
- SATURDAY AUG. 26th | LKN Cars & Coffee Car Show Featuring Defined Coffee and Alino Pizzeria | 8-11:00 AM
- SUNDAY AUG. 20th | Alino Pizzeria | Kids' Pizza Making Event | 3-5pm
- SATURDAY SEP. 23rd | LKN Cars & Coffee Car Show Featuring Defined Coffee and Alino Pizzeria | 8-11:00 AM
Everyone said it was crazy -
In 2010, Owner and entrepreneur, Michal Bay purchased and began restoration on the original Moor Turkish Towel Company Mill located in Mooresville, NC. Now known as the Merino Mill. It now operates as a business center and host to numerous large and small corporate headquarters, manufacturers, creatives, shops and restaurants.
Here you will find the award winning Aliño Pizzeria, The Barcelona Burger & Beer Garden and the largest antique mall in the Carolina's, Main St. Antiques & Design Center.
Merino Mill has been honored with numerous awards and accolades, including the 2017 “Great Transformation” Award, sponsored by the North Carolina Chapter of the American Planning Association (APA-NC). Additionally, in 2012, a 1.6 megawatt photovoltic (PV) solar plant was installed on the roof, with the University of North Carolina Charlotte annually purchasing Renewable Energy Credits generated by the solar plant and leasing 24,000 square feet for solar technology research. It is the largest solar paneled roof in the state of NC.